+27 (0) 041 373 0871 Port Elizabeth  


Request a Consultation

Engage privately with one of our experts to receive professional, confidential legal advice regarding any property related matter including transfer of property, registration of bonds, sectional title schemes, home owner’s associations, property related disputes and other property related matters.

Please complete the submission form below in order to make an enquiry:


Name (required)

Surname (required)

Company Organization

Email (required)

Phone Number

Mobile Number

Town / city in which you are resident

Occupation / Job Title


Details of the property on which advice is sought / involved in the dispute.

Property Type

Physical Address of Property:

Name of Sectional Title Scheme (if applicable):

Name of Development (if applicable):

Section Number (if sectional title property):

Erf Number (if freehold property)

Size of Sectional Title Scheme or Development

Does the scheme / HOA have a managing agent

Give a detailed description of the facts relating to the matter or dispute

Is documentation relating to the matter or dispute available


--Download as PDF --